Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

A Noteworthy Quote

"But make no mistake about it, brothers and sisters, in the months and years ahead, events are likely to require each member to decide whether or not he will follow the First Presidency. Members will find it more difficult to halt longer between two opinions.(see 1 kings 18:21) President Marion G. Romney said, many years ago, that he had 'never hesitated to follow the counsel of the Authorities of the Church even though it crossed my social, professional or political life.' "This is hard doctrine, but it is particularly vital doctrine in a society which is becoming more wicked. In short, brothers and sisters, not being ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ includes not being ashamed of the prophets of Jesus Christ. . . . Your discipleship may see the time when such religious convictions are discounted. . . . This new irreligious imperialism seeks to disallow certain opinions simply because those opinions grow out of religious convictions. "Resistance to abortion

Beyond Grateful

I feel a strong urge to shout out my gratefulness to God. I keep thinking today of how blessed I am. I feel so incredibly blessed. I am so happy that I have the knowledge that God is watching over me and helps me find my way. I am so overjoyed that I know, without a single doubt, that He is there for me and everyone else. My crazy life has been in shambles for a long time and yesterday felt like it couldn't get much worse. But today I feel so calm and ready to face my future with optimism. I could have chosen different ways to deal with my problems, but I am glad that I chose this one. I know that I would not feel this peaceful feeling if I chose any other way. I understand better when the prophets in the scriptures talk about having a desire to proclaim the gospel to everyone. Why wouldn't you want to feel such happiness? Any worldly way cannot bring ultimate and long term happiness. So I want to repeat what those prophets have said, "Come unto Christ." He has gone t

Inspiring Scripture

I just wanted to write that I am so grateful for all that I'm blessed with. I feel so lucky to have the gift of the Holy Ghost. I can't imagine making such big decisions without guidance from the Holy Ghost. Last night I read 2 Nephi 24. One scripture stood out more than the rest. Verse 3: And it shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall give thee rest, from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve. Heavenly Father talks to us in different ways. Through other people, the Holy Ghost, and from the scriptures. I know that the Lord was talking to me through the scriptures and it gave me such great comfort. Anyone can pray to Heavenly Father. It doesn't matter where you are in life. He wants to hear from us. He loves us so much.